Monday, May 21, 2012

Wake up, wake up!

My poor little book
So after a year of putting my blog into hibernation, I decide to wake it up and write again. Two main reasons. First reason, which is more of a trigger, I was asked to present my thought process from an agency head. While all my thought process was put in the green little dairy I wrote to myself, this place is a natural and efficient alternative; second reason, which is more of the fundamental reason, I have been thinking of  writing my thinking and thoughts on blogs for a while--it is good to keep thinking to myself sometimes, but the more I think, write, think again, the more I want to share. But all this while I have also been hesitating.  And last Sunday a friend's saying inspired me "you never have enough time to prepare, and you are always under-prepared". Therefore, instead of thinking this and that excuses, I finally do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment